The “One Lovely Blog Award”. Ah, how I’ve seen you running around this site since I restarted my “blogging career”. You’ve popped in and out of blogs, bringing smiles to nominees faces and bringing us all together with your gracious demands.
Now it is my turn to share the bloggy love.
The rules are quite simple:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award. In this case, it was the very lovely, Victoria, over at In My Ruins, There Are Treasure.
2. List the rules (as you can see!) and post the blog award photo.
3. State 7 facts about yourself.
4. Last, but not least, nominate 10 other bloggers you love. Great way to show others something awesome!
*Oh, and you must follow the blogger that nominated you, of course.
Since I have not formally written an about me, this is a perfect way to let you all know about myself in a somewhat deeper way.
Fact One: I LOVE to draw, as you may, or may not have seen here.
Fact Two: I work in the Car Sales industry, something very far from drawing. It is not my life plan, but it is something fun I do to earn money. I love what I do and I am blessed to have a job I actually enjoy going to on a daily basis.
Fact Three: I am an introvert. Social situations make me feel extremely nervous. I do not come across this way in person because I am really good at hiding it and it has been my job for many years.
Fact Four: I have had multitudes of health issues, including gestational diabetes, an abdominal hernia, herniated discs, among multiple other issues. With each new experience, injury, and surgery, I have learned so much about health and nutrition. These things have inspired me to go full force towards a life of fitness and happiness.
Fact Five: I have half a degree in Something. The credits fulfill the requirements at any standard college, and have concentrations in Psychology, Biology and Health, and Art. Til this day, I am still deciding on what to major in, and although it has taken me about 4.5 years to work towards these credits, I still have absolutely no idea what I want to graduate in.
Fact Six: I love video games, almost more than I like people. But not drawing, or books.
Fact Seven: I have been teaching myself Graphic and Web Design for years. Although I have gotten quite good from a Graphic Design aspect, I cannot seem to wrap myself around the web design and development part. I get really frustrated when I realize this because I find the development part much more interesting.
Hopefully you were all not too bored reading the above, because you have now reached the juicy part of this post…my referrals!
1. The Return of The Modern Philosopher; One of my favorite blogs, not only because of content, but he shares the bloggy love and doesn’t forget about us smaller peeps! And, he runs in a toga…doesn’t get better than that.
2. Dear $%#^ Baby; I’ve been following this one from all of my WordPress accounts, even prior to this blog. A funny, honest mom blog!
3. Undermom; A truly underrated blog. This mom is sarcastic and funny, and I really hope gains a following because I look forward to these posts.
4. Living in Momarchy; Mom blog supreme. I’m starting to see a recurring theme here….
5. NOTES FROM THE BATHROOM FLOOR; Honestly, anyone who categorizes the 50 ways you can give the middle finger deserves an award.
6. Running Phierce; She’s a runner, like me. And a person, like me. And most importantly, like me.
7. Fitness Meets Frosting; She also runs, and she’s my age. Not to mention, she likes baking…and food, always a win!
8. DON’T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB; Mommy blog, full of funny mishaps and interesting opinions.
9. WorkoutDrinkbeMerry; Working out, food, more working out, beer. Yes.
10. The Honking Goose; Another mom with interesting opinions and a very concrete sense of humor.
Read, and be inspired. And most importantly, enjoy your Saturday!